Teaching and Skills
- Undergraduate: Physics (Mechanics and heat), Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Heat Exchanger Design and Thermal Power Plant Design.
- Graduate: Advanced Fluid Mechanics, Advanced Convective Heat Transfer, Boundary Layers Theory, Hydro-Aerodynamics, Gas Dynamics, Advanced Numerical Methods, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Aerosol Transport and Deposition, Biofluid Mechanics, Micro and Nano Flows.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Simulation of micro and macroscale multiphse flows in human body.
- Experimental design and mathematical modeling of transport of nano and microscale aerosol particles.
- Experiental design and mathematical modeling of multiphase and reacting flow in porous media.
- Experimental design, mathematical modeling, and numerical simulation of micro and macro scale bioreactors.
- Experimental design, mathematical modeling, and numerical simulation of aerosol measuring devices.
- Experimental design, mathematical modeling, and numerical simulation of microfluidic systems.
- Design and fabrication of microfluidic devices.
- Editor-in-chief of the Esteghlal Journal of Engineering, 1999-2002.
- Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering, IUT, 1996-1999 and 1984- 1985.
- Establishing and directing the Subsea Research and Development Center, IUT, 1990-1994.
- B.Sc. Thesis: Forty two completed, four currently working
- M.Sc. Thesis: fifty six completed, ten currently working
- Ph.D. Thesis: Nine completed, four currently working.
- Philip Morris USA, RD&E, 2002-2003.
- Cambridge University, Department of Mechanical Engineering, England, 1986-1987.
- Iranian Society of Mechanical Engineers